Tuesday, December 21, 2010

thanks piyok =)

I miss this girl

I miss her so much. cepat la balik!!
This girl has been the most closest person on earth to me. We're cousins. The best cousins. Almost everything about me, ask her, she knows it better than you do. This might sound stupid, but sometimes I need her approval to know whether the boyfriend I'm seeing is gonna stay long with me or not. So far, she gets it right all the time. Brava! I love her so much. It's still fresh in my mind when we first need to stay away from each other, when I was going to MRSM, we cried like we'll never meet each other again. LOL On my way to Johor, we texted and she said that she cannot text anymore because my texts will just make her cry. awww~ Of course I cried too. Won't you cry if you need to split from the person you've know since you're a baby? Allah had given me so much blessing and she's one of it. I'm so lucky to have her as a cousin, a best friend and I know she's my soul mate. I love her and will love her forever. I hope she will always get the best in her life. I hope the man that will become her husband someday will take care of her and cherish her throughout their life together. If he fails, I will smash him in the face and throw him to the street and kick his ass out of her life forever. I mean it.

thanks piya..lub u

p/s: nie aku copy drpd blog kazen aku..mis her so much..nnt die nk tggl aku lg..alhmdllh cita2 die nk jd doktor akn t'capai..n xlme lg die akn fly..huhuhu

No comments:

Post a Comment